Monday, October 24, 2011

New to this

Hi My name is gabbi i am fourteen and was dignosed with Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) when i was three years old. I am in remission now and have been for 11 years. I was a lucky one and was put into remission only a few months after being dignosed. I still had to go through two and a half years of chemo therapy. I created this blog to help teens my age, older or younger going through cancer, parents who have kids my age going through treatment, kids/ teens that are already in remission and kids/ teens that are just going into remission, know what to expect after they go into remission. Things like what its like at school and what long term side affects are. Different topics everyday:) If you have any questions go ahead and ask :)

No comments:

Post a Comment